venue & hall hire
Selected rooms and halls can be reserved and hired by the public at Masjid Ghousia. Any person or group wishing to reserve a facility should fill out the form below, and a member of our administrative staff will contact you as soon as possible.
It is suggested to personally visit the Masjid prior to tour the spaces and facilities.
Terms & Conditions
- Requests to reserve a hall are subject to approval; confirmation follows approval.
- Masjid Ghousia is a place of worship, so please dress appropriately; for example, no skin-tight jeans.
- On the grounds, ladies are cordially requested to always wear scarves over their heads when in public.
- No drinking, dancing, music, or smoking is permitted on the property.
- Only the usage for which a hall has been reserved is permitted. The booking will be void if this is not followed, and the function will be stopped right away.
- It MUST be cleaned and returned to the same condition as when it was found.
- You are responsible for making sure that booking times are strictly followed and that the halls are cleaned and emptied.
- Please take note that it is strictly NOT permitted to collect money through the premises for any other organisation or purpose.
- Without prior permission from the management before the event, it is not permitted to distribute pamphlets, booklets, or any other items on the property.
- The Halls’ capacity must be preserved.
Health and safety
- Your personal safety is our first priority while you are here. Therefore, we respectfully ask that you observe the following:
- While on the property, all guests and invitees must abide by the Building Regulations, the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations, and the Health and Safety at Work Act of 1974.
- Before the activities begin, the hirers must instruct all of their guests and invited guests on fire exits and emergency evacuation.
- It is crucial to alert security if any of your visitors or invitees experience an incident, injury, illness, or accident while they are there so that the proper support may be provided.
- During the event, all pathways to the emergency and fire exits must be free.
- Emergency Exit: In the event of an emergency alarm, please exit the building as soon as possible via the closest safe and notify security.
- Refrain from entering the building until security permits you to do so.
- If you’re using electrical cables, make sure to secure them in accordance with health and safety regulations.
- Please be aware that CCTV cameras are in use.
- No cooking, drinking, or use of any type of fire is permitted on the property.
- The event planners and employers are in charge of keeping the venue spotless after the event.
- We reserve the right to hold the hirers legally accountable for any violations of the terms.