We offer a guided tour to individuals, schools, colleges, universities, organisations and professional bodies around the mosque. The Masjid tours generally take place on Monday to Thursday. It is best for you to have some dates in mind then you can book in advance using the link below or email us at email@example.com
You will be taken around the outside and inside of the Mosque including the prayer hall. Themes that will be discussed include general Islamic principles, the five pillars of Islam, the history and architecture of the Mosque, minarets and the call to prayer (Azaan). We hope you enjoy your visit.
We host many guests, visitors and dignitaries every year ranging from schools, universities, tourists, community organisations, health workers, police, policy makers, and many more. The duration and topic of the visit can be tailored to the needs of visiting groups.
• Our guided tours take place on Monday to Thursday.
• Tours are free of charge, but donations are welcomed to help us improve the visitor experience.
• Parking is available at the Mosque.
• For group tours, please complete our booking form ahead of the proposed visit. Dates get booked very quickly, so please book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
• Tours last on average an hour and a half, but can be adjusted if required.
• Individuals who visit without pre-booking should enquire with the visits team or reception staff on arrival about the possibility of a guided tour dependent upon staff availability.
Guidelines for all visitors
• Footwear needs to be removed before entering prayer halls; there are shoe racks outside the prayer halls.
• Please abide by our dress code:
• Avoid see-through/opaque, tight-fitting, and low-cut clothing. Sleeves should reach below the elbows. Shorts are not allowed. Skirts and dresses should reach below the knee. For women, a scarf should cover the head and chest; the Mosque can provide headscarves if needed.
• No food or drinks are allowed in the prayer halls.
• Smoking and vaping are not allowed anywhere in our buildings.
• Videos and photography for personal use may be taken but must avoid capturing worshippers. For non-personal use, please seek permission by emailing us.
Register your interest by completing the form below and we will contact you in due course.
Book a Visit
Take a look at some of the